Want to reduce your dog’s shedding by up to 90 percent?

Video: How to Reduce Pet Allergens - PetSmart

We all love our pets, but no dog owner enjoys having loose hair all over their house. Unfortunately for us, shedding is natural and there is no way to avoid it. Did you know that proper regular grooming is the best way to get rid of unwanted loose hair from your pet’s coat? Grooming tools like the FURminator deshedding brush can be an invaluable asset! It’s hard to believe, but using it will remove up to 90 percent of the loose hair in your pet’s coat.

There are a number of different FURminator deshedding tools, you just need to select the right one for your pet. They make brushes for short or long haired dogs and they make different sized tools for small, medium and large breeds. Each deshedding edge is specifically designed to groom a certain coat length. Each edge is made of stainless steel and the teeth of the brush are specially designed to reach deep down under your pet’s topcoat to remove the undercoat and any loose hair.

I grew up with Labradors, so I’ve used my fair share of deshedding brushes. One thing I love about the FURminator is that it is equipped with an ejector button that pushes the hair out of the teeth. It doesn’t seem like that would make much of a difference, but trust me, it does! Not only does it save time, but it also keeps you from having to pull the dirty hair out of the brush yourself. If you’re shopping for a deshedding tool, do yourself a favor and purchase one with an ejector button.

Video: Remove Excess Dog Hair with Furminator Dog Deshedding Tools at PetSmart

You’re probably thinking the same thing I was when I first learned about the FURminator – how did someone create a deshedding tool that works this well? Angie Porter, the creator of the FURminator Deshedding Tool, was a professional dog groomer for many years before she created the product. She knew exactly what pet parents needed, and that’s just what she gave them.

You probably heard about the FURminator long before you read this article or watched the video at the top of this page. The FURminator has quickly become one of the best-selling and most well-reviewed grooming tools on the market. It’s recommended by professional groomers, veterinarians and other pet professionals. It’s also highly recommended by pet owners that have used the tool.

Video: Pet Fur Detangler ForCats & Dogs Best Pet Grooming Brush

Dog owners love that this brush pulls out all the loose hair without scratching or damaging their pet’s skin. It removes up to 90% of loose hair, which will also cut down on your cleaning time. It’s a lot easier to brush your dog for a few minutes each day than it is to spend hours vacuuming and scrubbing hair off your floors and furniture. This isn’t the only deshedding tool on the market, but it’s definitely one of the best. Purchasing a deshedding tool like this one is a great choice. It will save you a lot of time and energy in the long run.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts